Samples of my work
Please see the sites below as a small selection of the work I have done over the past few years.
- SC.gov – The Official Web Site of the State of South Carolina Wrote majority of the HTML and CSS for the site, helped develop site architecture and content, and continue to make weekly and monthly updates. Site awarded 4th place in the 2013 DGAA "Best of the Web" contest.
- South Carolina Interactive Designed and implemented the site, using SharePoint 2007 to allow for content management by non-technical staff.
- SC Governor School Improvement Council North Charleston Sewer District Amplify Life These sites, plus many more, are a part of a templated CMS system. The templates are created and modified by me, based on the needs of each individual agency.
- SC DNR Customer Service Portal Worked with a team of .NET developers to create an application that replaced the agency's internal system and expanded availability of online license sales. Continuing to enhance the application and provide support.
- SC DCA Consumer Complaint Filing System Re-skinned a partially completed application that had been shelved, working with a .NET developer as he completed the application. The system is the first of its kind a the state level in the U.S. Site awarded the 2014 DGAA "Best of the Web" award in the Government-to-citizen State government category.
- SC Treasurer Outstanding Check Inquiry SC Treasurer Vendor Payment Search Designed and developed the interface for a small suite of applications for the State Treasurer's office
- Sullivan's Island Payment Processing Department of Mental Health Payment Processing Town of Branchville Payment Processing These pages, plus many more, are a part of a payment processing system for which I design initial "entry" pages.